Patients who consider a brow lift are mostly over the age of 40 & have developed forehead wrinkles through the natural aging process. However a forehead lift can be considered by a person of any age who has developed wrinkles on the forehead through stress or over activity of underlying muscle & wishes to have a more vibrant youthful look.
Men and women will come to the decision to get an eyebrow transplant due to a range of individual reasons, it could be a want or need, but usually it’s a want – all because of vanity. This could have something to do with the way that they want to improve on their outward appearance or it could be because they have been unfortunate enough to suffer some sort of medical trauma that has led to a certain amount of hair loss.
- Genaro Weyrick on Megan Fox Makeover Looks – as Beautiful as a Goddess
- Bethann Cervetti on Water-assisted Liposuction Vs Smart Lipo
- Ahmad Mcccalevy on Rhinoplasty Pros and Cons to Know
- Ron on Lee Hyori Amazing Breast Changes
- Sunshine on Unknown Asia Girl with Really Good Cosmetic Makeover