One of my saline breast implants deflated about a year ago while breastfeeding my daughter. Now I am breastfeeding my second baby without any problems and would like to continue for the next year. I am wondering if it is ok to delay going to a dr to evaluate my implants since I have no problems other than the way I look. I feel fine, but is it safe? I don’t want to do surgury again for at least a year since I am still breastfeeding. Thank you.