Can you get cosmetic surgery on graft sites?

Can you get cosmetic surgery on graft sites?

cosmetic surgery
kags asked:

I was in a bad accident 5 years ago, and part of my injuries was a badly disfigured, indented patch on my leg which had a skin graft. The indent is very pronounced, and it looks like i have a section of my leg missing on one side. I also have severe nerve damage to this area.

Is it possible to have cosmetic surgery to “fill in” this very large indent? If so, is it done on the NHS or do you have to go private?

Tags: , , , ,
Posted in Qns & Ans on Mar 22nd, 2011, 9:09 pm by plastic_surgery_world   

One Response

  1. Dr Frank
    May 16th, 2010 | 11:34 pm

    Both questions would be totally patient and problem dependant and would also vary in different areas. You will have to get personal and local advice, start with your GP.

Leave a reply