how can i get my cosmetic surgery for free or alot cheaper?

how can i get my cosmetic surgery for free or alot cheaper?

cosmetic surgery
tim m asked:

I have excess skin and need cosmetic surgery. is thier a way to get a loan or get the price reduced or even free?

Tags: , ,
Posted in Qns & Ans on Dec 21st, 2010, 9:09 pm by plastic_surgery_world   

11 Responses

  1. cat8kiwi
    May 22nd, 2010 | 7:06 pm

    sleep with the doctor lol jk i have no clue maybe a coupon book or ask 4 a giftcard

  2. webins1
    May 24th, 2010 | 10:54 pm

    When you find out let me in on the secret having kids ain’t been good to!

  3. dumgas333
    May 27th, 2010 | 7:40 pm

    NHS baby, every time. Just go on the dole and see a doctor about it and say you are depressed by your body

  4. Mariposa
    May 30th, 2010 | 1:58 am

    Not that I’m aware of. If you’re single, you could look for a sugar momma/daddy.

    May 30th, 2010 | 7:05 pm

    sell it to a clinic.

  6. Kristi
    May 31st, 2010 | 6:44 pm

    Do it yourself? Go to Mexico…

  7. usmanUK
    June 3rd, 2010 | 11:16 am

    no you cant get it free as wat will they get out that do not cut it urself ull die check ebay :)

  8. Social Science Lady
    June 3rd, 2010 | 10:42 pm

    Cosmetic surgeons are skilled, highly trained people, they are also generally very rich. I doubt very much that they would give their service free of charge. As for `cut-price` or `cheap deals`; they will be in this catagory for a reason, usually because their standard is not high, and hardly worth the risk I would think. If you want to under go such radical surgery, you presumably want it done to impove the way you look. So why chance it with a `not-so-good-surgeon?

  9. supadiva01
    June 5th, 2010 | 10:04 pm

    Is the excess skin due to having weight loss surgery? If so I have been told by a co-worker (who has had weight loss surgery) that if she complains and gets document that the excess skin is causing a skin problem that the insurance company may pay for it.

    If the excess skin is due to weight loss or age then you’ll have to pay for the procedure yourself. Go visit qualified cosmetic surgeons, research, and pick whoever will provide the desired results and what you can afford.

  10. Danielle C
    June 6th, 2010 | 1:41 pm

    MYA do 0% finance and apparently a lot of celebs use them. Go for it if it makes you happy

  11. pie
    June 6th, 2010 | 8:31 pm

    If it’s making you really depressed and you can prove it then you can get it done on the NHS (if you live in the UK), or if you have medical insurance then they may cover it, or if there is some reason that could prove it could be a risk to your health then they will do it for free. The only alternatives i can think of is you take out a loan or pay for it out of your savings.
    Hope i helped. =]

Leave a reply